How much stamp duty will I pay?

In South Australia, there are several government charges payable upon the transfer of an interest in real estate – a tax called ‘stamp duty’ and fees to the Lands Titles Office (LTO) for registering the transfer.

These fees are proportionate to the value of the interest being transferred.

Calculate stamp duty and LTO fees



Want to know more? Contact Connolly Wilson Conveyancing today – our advice is free, friendly and focused on you.

Create a website or blog at

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: