Service is paramount at Connolly Wilson Conveyancing. We’ll guide you through your contractual obligations when buying or selling real estate, and work with you hand in hand when dividing or developing property.
We know property dealings can be stressful, confusing and, oftentimes, a leap of faith. When you engage Connolly Wilson Conveyancing, we take care of everything for you to ensure a smooth settlement every time.
We’re experts in the legal minefield surrounding South Australian properties, but our first priority is making you feel supported, valued and professionally represented.
We’ll guide you through your legal obligations, stand up for your rights, liaise with all other parties involved on your behalf, and make sure your settlement goes through smoothly.
We can assist you in:
- Buying or selling real estate
- Private contract preparation (sale by owner)
- Preparation and/or review of Form 1 Vendor’s Statement
- Commercial leases
- Land divisions
- Boundary realignment
- Grant of Easement
- Water licences and crown land obligations
- Matrimonial and related party transfers
- Applications to note name changes on title
- Transfer of real estate to Self Managed Super Funds
- Transmission of deceased estates
- Family farm transfers
- Understanding stamp duty exemptions and obligations
Connolly Wilson Conveyancing is a certified member of PEXA (Property Exchange Australia), enabling us to carry out electronic settlements. We’re members of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers SA Division and are committed to professional excellence.